Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Ribbon!


Just a quick post today with another update on the progression of my scrap room...


For my ribbon storage I found this nifty little gizmo called a '24" Sticker-On-A-Roll Shelf.'  It attaches right to my pegboard and it is NICE!  If you look really close on the right hand side you can see where I clipped a clothespin to help keep a tight fit since I don't yet have enough ribbon to fill this shelf.  The clothespin works great...however something tells me I won't need it for long.  ;)


I'll also give you a hint...DON'T buy one from a scrapbooking vendor.  ;)  The scrapbooking sites charge upwards of $20 for this little bugger!

I found mine from a Video Store Supply vendor here called 'Video Store Shopper' and it was a fraction of the price...coming in at $4.50! 


So...the moral of the story for today is...look in places other than the obvious, you'll likely be pleasantly surprised!  :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment